Saturday 2 October 2010

Advocacy Project Kelly & Jon (Rha)

Back in April/May I joined the Advocacy Project to help me with my motivation/confidence, to socialize with the community and to help me with my goals for the future.  As before I joined the project I had no goals to work towards, due to my personal reasons that where holding me back from letting me set goals to work towards.  After having many chats with Jon & Kelly about the stuff I really like doing, I underlined that I like to learn more about PC Building.  At this time, things where starting to take off, as they found me a placement to where I could attended so that I could focus on my first goal I set up and to work towards for the future.

While being on the Advocacy Project I have been taking part in many other activities that they put on, to help people like myself with no motivation/confidence,

The following activities are:

Confidence Building :- This was great to take part in, as it was underlining all areas how to build confidence and how to think out side the box to interact with other people,


Personal Note (The Right Start In Life)

This was the biggest step forward I done for myself into reshaping my out looks on the future,
as the project has given me a second chance to reshape my future.  

No comments:

Post a Comment